Crews called to abandoned trailer fire in Williamson County | News
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, IL (KFVS)- Crews were called to an early morning fire in Williamson County, Illinois.
The Williamson County Fire Protection District was called to a fire along Stotlar Road around 3 a.m. Friday morning.
Fire officials say the house had been abandoned for over a year, and did not have any utilities inside.
It took crews over an hour to put out the flames.
They say it's unclear as how the fire started, but it is being investigated.
Copyright 2013 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Williamson County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- IDNR reminds snowmobile operators to play it safe this winter
- Get Covered Illinois offers help to applicants incorrectly referred to state for Medicaid coverage
- ISP set date for concealed carry instructors to apply for license
- IDES stops $1 million in unemployment fraud
- Veterans honor Christmas tree lighting